Next generation data glasses
RealWear Navigator 500 is the next-generation industrial-grade assisted reality solution that provides support regardless of where it is used, while also offering a high level of safety. Through suitable remote support software, just one of many possible applications, it ensures contact with experts and specialists, for example. Reduce downtime on machines and systems, save costs and time, and at the same time increase the productivity of your employees.
The data glasses present themselves with some improvements such as less weight, a faster processor, a 48 MP camera and soon also with modular components.
Modular design for your use case
Impressive camera with incredible low-light performance, improved zoom without sacrificing image quality, and advanced video stabilization. Thanks to the modular design, the camera can be easily removed and exchanged for other accessories ,such as a thermal imaging camera. A camera cover can also be mounted if the environment does not allow for a camera.
Furthermore, the RealWear Navigator 500 is compatible with common safety equipment. The data goggles can be combined with safety helmets, safety caps as well as safety goggles.
Professional speech recognition in noisy industrial environments - no more wiping, clicking, pressing or typing. Just speak out what you see on the display of the data glasses and it will be executed - "say what you see". But the RealWear Navigator 500 is also rugged enough for everyday use. The IP-66 protection class makes the headset shockproof up to a drop height of two meters on concrete, jet-proof, dustproof and usable at a temperature of -20 up to +50 degrees Celsius.
Technology for a wide range of applications
The battery life is approximately 6-8 hours. The battery is removable and the Navigator 500 has a power manager with an integrated "hot swappable" function. This means that the battery can be replaced during operation if necessary, without having to restart applications or the data goggles.
Operate systems, machines and tools in a targeted manner and easily change the battery during operation without losing a minute of work.
- Display: LCD
- Resolution: 854×480 pixels
- Field of view: 20 degrees
- Camera: 48 MP, 1080p 60fps video
- Microphone: 4 microphones with noise-cancelling up to 100 dB
- CPU: Qualcomm Snapdragon 662
- Memory: 64GB
- RAM: 4GB
- Weight: 272 grams
- Controls: Voice commands, gaze interaction
- Battery life: Up to 8 hours
- Rugged - IP66 rated. Drop tested, dust tight and water resistant for challenging work environments including extreme heat up to 50 C
- Secure, seamless sign-on and enterprise deployment
- Works with more PPE than other head-worn devices
- Full-shift, hands-free use. Work comfortably all day and easily hot-swap your battery without losing a minute on the job
- Stunning, modular 48MP camera sensor even in low light settings
- Unrivalled noise cancellation with 4 microphones for hands-free use
- Revolutionary modular design that enables on-the-job agility and adaptability to support even more use cases
- Enhanced remote control, improves productivity, saves travel costs and reduces equipment downtime
- Clear, vibrant display, that views like a 7" screen